Working in the fitness industry for over 17 years, Cameron has made a name for himself through his personal training results, as well as his teaching and presenting ability. Cameron has experience from working with Clients who want to just lose a couple Kg's to people with serious orthopedic issues, people with hormonal and metabolic disorders and diseases, to everybody in between.
Cameron's approach with clients is very in depth, helping them take control of their lives mentally, emotionally, physically, and even spiritually. He find this multi facet approach gets the best results and really allows his clients to take control of their lives, reassess what they've been doing and be empowered to make the choices they need, to be the person they've always dreamt to be.
Cameron has also been presenting workshops for hundreds of Fitness First trainers over the past 8 years. In 2012 he presented at the biggest fitness convention in the souther hemisphere, FILEX. Also since 2011 he has been developing and presenting his own line of lectures and workshops to the general public and trainers clients. He also Facilitates certificate 3 and 4 in fitness for the Personal Training Academy. Cameron is very passionate about educating people and helping them empower themselves, with information to make the choices they need, to get there health and vitality to where they've always wanted.
- C.H.E.K Practitioner Level IV (Only 1 of 4 in Aust)
- CHEK Holistic Lifestyle Coach Level III
- PPS Success Lesson 5
- 1,2,3,4 to overcoming Addiction, Obesity, and Disease
- Chek Academy mentor
- Studied BA Exercise Science
- Master Practitioner of NLP
- Holistic Coaching
- NKT Practitioner Lvl 1
- ELDOA & MFS(Myofascial Stretching) practitioner
- Bowen Therapist
- Qualified Chef
- Aust Rep in Downhill Skiing
- Aust Tour for Bodyboarding
- International level Judo Competitor
- 3x state, 1x nationals, and 3rd in world cup for Brazilian Ju-Jitsu
- 2x Aust title MMA
- state title and professional Muay Thai Fighter